18-night Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia, and the Mekong River Cruise/Land Package
Avalon Siem Reap
- Starting at
- Per day
Throughout the Ship:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lounges (when signal available)
- Panoramic windows throughout
- Locally inspired design & décor
- Friendly, English-speaking crew & Cruise Director
- Air-conditioned Panorama Lounge
- Covered open-air observation lounge
- Bar serving premium spirits, wine & complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and local
- beer/spirits throughout the day
- Comfort Collection BedsSM, featuring premium mattress covers
- Wall-to-wall, 14-foot-wide panoramic window that opens to transform the living space into a large Open-Air BalconySM
- Comfortable sitting area with couch & chair
- Large private bathroom featuring full shower with rain shower head
- Premium L’Occitane bath products
- Spacious closets with shelves for ample storage
- Minibar with complimentary local beer, soft drinks & bottled water
- In-room safe
- Individual climate control
- And, much more
Avalon has designed included excursions and onboard activities for a choice of experiences. We invite you to select the included tours, adventures, and events that interest you most, so you can enjoy your cruise your way.
- Classic: Your local expert is ready to guide you through the history and heritage of local destinations. You’ll marvel at the legends, lore, and spectacular architecture of iconic and historic sites.
- Discovery: We’ve found inspiring and interactive activities designed to speak to your interests—from cooking classes to blessing ceremonies—making it easy to immerse yourself in each culture you explore.
- Active: Embark on energetic excursions to keep you in motion and on the go—with guided walking through scenic locales.
- Spacious, open-seating dining room
- Delectable regional & Western cuisine with all onboard meals
- Seasonal recipes featuring the freshest local ingredients
- Vegetarian options available with all meals
- Daily early-riser coffee & tea
- Full breakfast buffet with live cooking station
- Lunch buffet with live cooking station showcasing local specialties served by our Head Chef
- Four-course à la carte dinners with choice of salads, soups, entrées, dessert or cheese
- Complimentary wine, local beer/spirits, soft drinks, coffee & tea at lunch & dinner
All prices are cruise or cruise/land only (where applicable), per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy, and do not include port charges. Gratuities for Local Guides & drivers are included (excludes extensions which are to be paid locally). Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Avalon Waterways to reserve space.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments:Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City; Phnom Penh/Siem Reap; Siem Reap/Bangkok.
The following charges are not included in the land/cruise vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; intra-vacation air, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees, including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.10 per segment, and U.S. and international arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships (unless otherwise noted); laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature. Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections. Prices shown are in USD unless stated otherwise.
- Departure Date
- Offer ID
- Avalon Siem Reap
Avalon Siem Reap
Avalon Siem Reap Specifications
- Tonnage: 2,000
- Year Built: 2014
- Total Rooms: 18
- Passenger Decks: 2
- Number of Crew: 24
- Total Capacity: 36
- Passenger Capacity: 36
What makes an Avalon Suite Ship® so sweet? Their exclusive Panorama Suites – exquisite accommodations with more space and a huge Open-Air Balcony.SM
With more expertly led options than any other cruise line, explore each port according to what intrigues you most.
We have no ancillary or additional fees. All costs are directly related to the cost of purchasing the cruise/vacation.