12-night Baltic & Amsterdam Voyage
Ports: Stockholm, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, At Sea, Berlin (Warnemünde), Copenhagen, Fredericia, Kiel Canal, Amsterdam, and Amsterdam
Choose ONE of the options below.
- ONE Guided Sightseeing with Private Car and Driver tour (Value – Up to $850 per Couple). Choose from the ports below.
- ONE Private Car and Driver & At Your Leisure tour (Value – Up to $650 per Couple). Choose from the ports below.
- $250 per Couple Shipboard Credit
- Port Options:
Note: Amenities are not combinable with bookings in guarantee categories W, X, Y or Z.
INCLUSIVE AMENITIES FOR ALL GUESTS:
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
PLUS ADDITIONAL INCLUSIVES FOR SUITE GUESTS:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary internet minutes, per guest
- Complimentary seating in the specialty restaurants
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Afternoon tea service in-suite
- $300 Onboard Credit per person
- (Club World Owners, Club Ocean & Spa Suite categories only)
Optional Roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare, Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional for all guests. Pricing for 3rd and 4th guests are available upon request and are subject to stateroom category availability. Prices change frequently and are subject to availability at time of booking. Pricing listed may not be combinable with promotions/amenities.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections. Prices shown are in USD unless stated otherwise.
- Departure Date
- Offer ID
- Azamara Quest
- Arrival Day
- Departure Day
- St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg
- At Sea
- Berlin (Warnemünde)
- Kiel Canal
Azamara Quest Specifications
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Year Built: 2000
- Year Entered Fleet: 2007
- Year Refurbished 2016
- Registry: Malta
- Total Rooms: 345
- Passenger Decks: 8
- Number of Crew: 408
- Total Capacity: 690
- Passenger Capacity: 690
- Officers Nationallity: International
- Staff Nationality: International
The voyage for those who love travel.
At Azamara Club Cruises®, the world is your oyster—and this oyster comes with internationally acclaimed ships ready to take you to some of the amazing destinations in the world. Our 686-guest club-like ships also take you to ports where larger ships won’t fit, like in the heart of Marseille, Amalfi, and Crete, or even to the doorstep of Bangkok (while other large cruise lines dock a few hours away).
And once you arrive, you’ll discover things in port you won’t find on other ships. Like night. Our focus on Destination Immersion® means we spend more time in ports than any other cruise line, which gives you more time to fully experience the culture, cuisine, scenery, and people of your destinations. And at the end of the day (or night), you can rest easy knowing you have award-winning accommodations to come back to.
But no matter where we are in the world, you’ll always enjoy a host of unmatched inclusive amenities—such as standard spirits, international beers and wines, gratuities, and an AzAmazing Evenings® event—all with our compliments. You’ll also love the feeling of community you won’t find anywhere else, thanks to an attentive and genuinely friendly staff who know your name, tastes and preferences, and a crew who really like to mingle with guests, point out special things at sea and onshore, and go above and beyond your expectations.
Simply put, we’re the voyage for those who love travel.
Vacation is a time to explore. It’s also a time to relax. They’ve got plenty of options for both!
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees/taxes additional for all guests. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.