9-night Tropical Island Tapestry Cruise
Ports: Miami, At Sea, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City, At Sea, Grand Cayman (George Town), At Sea, Key West, and Miami
- $400 per Couple Shipboard Credit
- Starting at
- Per day
- "World’s Best" All-Inclusive experiences
- Fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- Dining by Reservation™
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant and Prego Italian restaurant
- Up to eight evening dining options including 24-hour room service
- Early embarkation with champagne lunch, daily afternoon teatime
- Award-winning entertainment including Magic Castle® at Sea, Rocket Man! and Diva! Production Shows
- State-of-the-art fitness center with pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- Open bar service throughout the ship plus gratuities for all dining and bar staff including housekeeping and Penthouse butler service
- Golf clinics with PGA instructors, full-size paddle tennis courts
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Experiences of Discovery theme cruises, Local Insights and USD School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking Program
- 100% indelibly soft cotton linens
- Ocean Views™ interactive polling devices in guest lecturer discussion panels.
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
Cruise-Only fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections. Prices shown are in USD unless stated otherwise.
- Departure Date
- Offer ID
- Crystal Serenity®
- Arrival Day
- Departure Day
- At Sea
- Costa Maya
- Belize City
- At Sea
- Grand Cayman (George Town)
- At Sea
- Key West
Crystal Serenity® Specifications
- Tonnage: 68,870
- Year Built: 2003
- Year Entered Fleet: 2003
- Year Refurbished 2013
- Registry: The Bahamas
- Total Rooms: 525
- Passenger Decks: 9
- Number of Crew: 655
- Total Capacity: 1050
- Passenger Capacity: 1070
- Officers Nationallity: International
- Staff Nationality: International
By sea, river, land or air, Crystal has redefined the way the world views luxury travel. The world-renowned Crystal Experience – featuring global journeys with Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Luxury Air – continues to entice the world’s most discerning travelers with incomparable luxury and unparalleled personal service. Crystal will expand its fleet with the upcoming Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel river ships, the Crystal Endeavor expedition yacht and an entirely new class of ocean ships over the next five years.
Celebrating 27 years of excellence, Crystal Cruises is the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, having earned “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 24 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by travel professional organization Virtuoso for three consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016). The readers of Travel + Leisure also voted Crystal River Cruises the “World’s Best River Cruise Line” and Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises the “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” in 2017. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the professionals of ASTA.
Step aboard and discover the attention to detail and gracious hospitality that defines Crystal®’s reputation for excellence.
Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Government fees are additional for all guests. Please ask your travel counselor for details. Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions may apply.